1. Keep the surrounding environment of the roller shutter door motor dry and damp. The service life of the roller shutter door motor will be greatly reduced. The air inlet and outlet of the motor must be kept free of foreign objects, lines, fibers, etc. to block the operation of the motor.
2. When the thermal protection of the roller shutter door motor is working, stop using it. Check the reasons for the thermal protection of the roller shutter door motor. Generally, the thermal protection has the following points:
A, the use of the load of the motor (referring to insufficient traction)
B 、 The use time of the motor is too long
C. The setting of thermal protection is lowered
After removing the above three points, the shutter door motor can be used normally.
3. Rolling door motors need to be coated with lubricant regularly for a long time, so that the wear and tear of the motor can be reduced and good heat dissipation. It is recommended that the lubricant be used last half a year. Using good lubricant can greatly increase the stability of the motor. Inferior lubricant should be replaced in time and the oil groove of bearing and bearing cap should be cleaned with gasoline.
4. The motor that has been used for a long time starts to make noise, indicating that the bearing of the motor has worn out. When the bearing's travel direction is going downstream, the bearing should be replaced. The motor cannot be used. If the bearing is not replaced, it may be replaced next. The whole motor.
5. Please pay attention when disassembling the motor: if the fan is not removed, it is recommended to attack the shaft extension end or remove the rotor from the non-deep end to avoid damage to the stator winding or insulation. Remember to replace the original winding when replacing the winding The winding form and the number of turns, etc., the design of the winding cannot be changed arbitrarily or accidents may occur easily.
Contact Person: Mr. Arno Hao