Popular Metal TR4 Roof Wall Panel Sheet Roll Forming Machine Line
The Roof sheet made by oursingle layer roofing roll forming machine for roof panel have beautiful appearance and bright color.
They are widely used in gardens, factories, resorts, hotels, exhibition halls, vacationlands,
ancient architectures and modern villas.
Working Flow of Metal Roofing Sheet Corrugating Iron Sheet Roll Forming Making Machine,Cold Galvanizing Line
Decoiling the sheet-Sheet guiding-Roll forming-Measure length-Cutting the panel-Panels to the supporter
A Sheet Specifications
B Components Details
||High grade 45# steel. Hard chrome plating, 0.05mm.
||350# steel. More stable and no shaking.
16mm. We use thicker plates to ensure stability
of our products.
||15, according to the drawing.
||Φ70 mm, high grade 45# steel.
Treating process: tempering- finish turning,
high rigidity, hard to deform.
|Cr12, hardness HRC60-62.
|Treating process: heat treatment- plane abrasion- wire electrode cutting.
C. Electric Components
||380V, 50 Hz, 3 phase or according to your need.
||7 inch touch screen, easy to operate.
||Delta DVP 14ES
well-adapted to various conditions, such as moisture,
Delta VFD-M. It has the advantage of slowing down before cutting,
to ensure the length accuracy (±1mm,
far better than industrial standard ±3mm).
|Omron, made in Japan.
|It features with high accuracy and stability.
1.Payment Term: 30% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% after inspection by buyer in seller’s factory while before delivery. After finished production, we will inspect the machine and inform the buyer, the buyer send person to inspect goods, then payoff the whole payment before shipping.
2.Delivery Time: We guarantees the equipment will be ready for shipment within 30 working days after receipt of deposit .
3.After sale Service: We could send technician to your country to install machine if you need. The buyer need to pay for all the cost, including: visa, round trip tickets, accommodation, salary of USD 100~120 per day.
4.Warranty: 18 months
During the warranty, the replaceable parts are free, but the buyers need to pay for the shipping . We will also provide you instruction manual to show you how to operate the machines.
1*40 GP container ; main machine naked and fastened with iron wire in the container .
2. rollers were painted with oil and packed with plastic film .
3. electrics devices be packed with wooden box.for Standard export packing .
4. All Components Fixed by steel wire with Container .
1. Precise forming
2. High-solid forming stand guarantees the goods and uniform high quality of final produced
3. The operation automatically minimizes the tolerance of cutting length
4. Machine with Draw knife that can make the last board without manual cutting and clutch,That can control the number plate.
roof tile machine, double layer machine , highway guardrail machine , c z purlin machine , ceiling drywall machine , water tube machine , ridge cap machine , water gutter machine , roller shutter door machine , cable tray machine , u guide rail machine , door frame machine , rack upright machine , sandwich panel machine .
What is your concern for roll forming machine?
Q: Can you customize the machine from your company?
A: Of course, we can manufacture the machine according to your customized size demand.
Q: How is the quality? Is there any department related to quality control?
A: All raw materials we use are quality controlled. Workers will take care of every detail when handling production and packaging.The quality control department is responsible for the quality of each process
Q: How about after-sales service?
A: TM is online 24 hours a day, and you can also contact them via email, Skype, MSN, whatsapp. and many more Two-year warranty and parts replacement.