Technical Measures for Strengthening the Steel Structure of Floor Bearing Machine
When the steel structure of the floor bearing machine is also damaged, we need to find the immediate solution to the problem immediately. The main factors of steel structure damage introduced by the steel structure network are:
1) Insufficient structural bearing capacity due to load changes, overdue service, and changes in codes and regulations;
2) Due to various accidents, deformation, twisting, disability, depression, etc. of the member, weaken the section of the member, warp the rod, and crack the connection;
3) Deformation, cracking and warpage of components or connections caused by temperature difference;
4) Corrosion due to chemical erosion and electrochemical corrosion weaken the cross-section of steel structural members;
5) Others include errors in design, production, construction, and illegal use and operation during service.
There are three main technical measures for strengthening the steel structure:
1) Cross-section reinforcement method: reinforced with steel in part or along the entire length of the component, and connected together to make it stress together;
2) Change the calculation diagram: add additional support, adjust the load distribution, reduce the internal force level, force the displacement of the statically indeterminate structure support, and reduce the peak stress;
3) Prestressed cable method: use high-strength cables to strengthen the weak links of the structure or improve the overall bearing capacity, stiffness and stability of the structure.
Contact Person: Mr. Arno Hao