Automatic C U Light Steel Keel Frame Structure Roll Forming Machine Ceiling Line
1. Main Specifications:
Thickness 0.6-1.2mm(G300-G550Galvanzied coils and Aluzinc )
Feeding width 182mm
Standard Producing speed 300-700m/h
Max producing speed 1500m/h
Main motor 7.5kw
Power supplier 380V 50Hz 3phases according to your request
Hydraulic station 5.5kw
Hydraulic tank capacity:100L
Hydraulic cooling : Fan cooling
Hydraulic pressure: computer set
Frame and punching dies: Screw hole, chamfer, slot hole, flange cut, pipe hole, suspension, cutting
Tolerance: +- 0.5mm
Inkjet printer: EC-JET
Machine size: 4900*1000*1500mm
Color: according to your request
De-colier: bearing 2 tonne, automatical decoiler
2. VERTEX BD 2017 design software
1. The wall, floor and roof structure is produced automatically, saving design time.
2. Automatic 3D molding, insure 100% accuracy.
3. With analysis project function, the software can calculate bearing capacity.
4. Create frame work 3D map and 3D decoration view.
5. The whole building frame can be resolve to independent unit drawing.
6. Calculate the bill of material, including the needed steel, plates, thermal insulation material,doors and windows, screws and other matching material.
7. Create the processed data including the marked work piece, docking with the equipment.
8. Software maintenance and training fee.
9. Maintenance and supporting fee is USD 2200.00/Year. It’s for software update and optional.
3. Equipment description
1). automatic vertical single head uncoiler : 1 set
a. Using hand tightening design, Coil ID:Ф460mm-Ф520mm, coil OD:Ф1400mm, Loading:2000kg
b. Frequency conversion automatic uncoiling
2). Frame: Using steel plate welding, the overall annealing to stress treatment, to ensure long-term use without deformation; and CNC machining center processing to ensure dimensional accuracy.
3). Arch: Main arch is box structure, box is CNC machining center processing, auxiliary arch is independent structure.
4). Rolling mould: Cr12mov die steel, after vacuum hardened HRC60-62 ° to refine the hole and the end of the face, CNC lathe finishing the roller surface.
5). Main axis: Material for 40Cr tool steel, quenching and tempering heat treatment, external grinding finishing
6). Drive system: Servo motor and reducer linkage, between the wheel with precision hard tooth gear oil immersion operation, to ensure that the use of long time without wear.
7). Hydraulic system
a. Energy storage structure, energy saving and environmental protection
b. Hydraulic components: Germany Bosch Rexroth products
8). Punching mould
Die model material are used S45C tool steel, mold insert with D2 or SKD11 high-quality steel, mold parts with Japan's rice products.
9). Electrical parts
a. Original imported motion controller and PLC
b. International first-class brand low voltage components
10). CNC inkjet printer
a. Configuration of industrial-grade high quality solvent-based electronic inkjet printer, print writing clear and solid, easy to install
b. Common solvent based inks,easy to buy, and economical to use
c. Automatically prints automatically generated by the design software, without human intervention
d. By Frame Mac LGS maker production control system can add any additional information, such as, company name,logo, websites and so on.
4. Light Steel house’s advantage
Light steel structure’s technical and product is very mature, can be produced batch and batch.
||Long usage life. Normally, it can be used about 275 years (this date from North America).
||Light steel construction house is more better for anti-earthquake, the house won’t fall down until the earthquake lower than 9th class.
||Light steel house is good for enviroment, it can be moved and the building material can be reclycled.
||Compare to wood house, light steel structure house is good for anti white ant
The concrete building need about 40 years drying completely, so the house will be wet and not good for human health. Also the light steel wall only need a little place, so it can save land space for building wall.
5. Photos:(the whole house structure is produced by one machine)