Color Sheet Roller Shutter Doors Panel Metal Cold Roll Forming Machine For Garage Door
1. Product Application
An Australia Roller Shutter Door Machinery includes 5 machines: Roller Shutter Door Panel Roll Forming Machine, Hole Punching Machine, Seaming Machine, Air Nipper Machine, Rolling Machine to make complete Roller Shutter Doors.
2. The efforts we made to meet clients' demand
In order to meet the requirements of customers ,there are four main sectors in our company , which are purchase ,sales,storage and transportation .With highly effective operations, reasonable prices and timely delivery , our company have established a well-known brand in the steel industry and have won high praise of customers and colleagues .
3. Main specifications of machine
Width of feeding: 1250mm
Capability: 5 Ton
Inter diameter: 480-570mm
Maximal out diameter: 1500mm
Mode of expand &fight: inner expand &fight by manual
Way of feeding: manual
Adjustable center of the forming rollers and of sufficient length to prevent lateral movement of the strip on its entry to flattener.
Feeding type: adjustable
Entrance and guide roller: diameter is56mm, material is SAE1045,surface with chrome
Cutting after forming: Cut the sheet after roll forming to required length.
Material of blade:Cr12, 58-62 HRC hardness
Cutting power by hydraulic,4KW
Working pressure: 12Mpa adjustable
Length measuring: Automatic encoder length measuring, Brand: Omron
The cutting sequence is also contained and controlled by the same PLC program
Hydraulic power: 4kW
Working pressure: 12Mpa adjustable
Solenoid valve: 1 group
Hydraulic oil: 46# hydraulic oil
Color: Blue (or base on customer request)
1)Programmable setting of profile length and quantity
2)Automatic stopping of the equipment after completion of the cutting programme.
3)Operating system language: English and Chinese
4)Computer used to control length & quantity. Machine will automatically cut tolength and stop when required quantity is achieved
5)PLC brand: Panasonic
6)Frequency converter brand: Yaskawa, quantity: 1
7)Touch screen: Taiwan Weinview
4. Main Features
1) Material of the profile: GI or color steel
2) Thickness range: 0.3-0.8mm
3) Main motor power:5.5kw, AC motor, motor inside of main machine (Brand: Guomao of China) (according the final design)
4) Machine Voltage, Frequency, Phase: 380 V, 50 Hz, 3Phase
5) Roll station: about 18 stations (according the final design)
6) Roller material:ASTM1045 chrome plated surface with chrome,CNC,
7) Shaft diameter:76mm material: SAE1045 with quenching and tempering
8) Machine roll forming speed:not less than 15m/min
9) Transmission: by chain, one inch, single line
10) Roll former has leveling bolts in the base for adjust the leveling
11) Machine base frame adopt H beam welding steel
12) In the main roll forming machine have 2 buttons for urgency stop if happen any malfunction.
13) Machine adopt new station to make machine more strong
14) To avoid accidents,all of drive part adopt protect cover
15) Color of machine: Blue and yellow (or base on customer request)
5.Packing and Loading:
1.Main machine and un-coiler is nude packing (If you need, we can also packed it with water-proof plastic)
2. PLC control system and motor pump are packed with water proof paper,spare parts in carton box.
3.One set of machine needs a 40GP/20GP container to shipping.
6. Our service:
Training and Installation :
||30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller’s factory while before delivery.
||The seller guarantees the equipment will be ready for shipment within 30working days after receipt of deposit from the buyer. This machine is in stock now
||We could send the technician to your country to fix the machine if you need.
18 months During the warranty, the replaceable parts are free, but the buyers need to pay for the shipping fee.We will also send one set CD and specification(Chinese and English) to you with the machine, they can teach you how to operate the machines.
Certification and after service:
1. Match the technology standard, ISO producing certification
2. CE certification
3. 18 months warranty since the delivery. Board.
1. Short delivery period.
2. Effective communication
3. Interface customized.